Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I am so frustrated. I am working like a crazy cow. What the hell???!!!
These new SHs are just too young and inexperienced to be leaders. Their management skills suck. No names shall be mentioned.
One thinks just because she is an acting subject head she can just push her load to people so freely. False sense of superiority.
Another wants to have so much on his plate. He must be working on his portfolio or something. But he's just assigning work to his subordinates and I wonder if he's even doing anything. Most of his time must be spent on just planning and coming up with new things.
Another one tries to behave like some kind of Diva but luckily she's helpful.
Another one... well whatever is he doing. He's always just walking and talking with another subject head or Head of Department. hmm... Sucking up, maybe...
Me, I'm not a subject head. I am just at the receiving end. Gosh. If only I dont care much about working relationships, I would just tell these clowns off!
Well... Tomorrow's labour day. Another laborious holiday...

No comments: