Friday, April 25, 2008

Everyday I work, I do a different task. But what am I doing?

What should be the priority of a teacher - his student or his school?
I want mine to be my student but what am I doing?

Time. Not an excuse for not doing.
So what is? A human being is blessed with one brain, two hands, two legs. There is a limit to his capacity. Money cannot buy an extra hand. But money can break the hand, the brain. Well the leg is still safe to keep. But for how long?

The promise for more money. But it comes with a price. Nothing is for free.
Well, they definitely are oblivious to the real problem. Why nourish the leaves when the roots are sick?
Talents will keep coming. But the tap will just keep running. The water will keep flowing... out of the pail. If you are just filling it up without patching the hole underneath. To whoever you are... RETHINK!

Bioethics, business ethics. Where is MANAGEMENT ETHICS? Every employee is entitled to a life after work. Don't just say. DO! Work life balance. Practice what you preach. Support, not just by making us play at work. What manner of play is it when your mind is entrenched at your work station? Bosses... THINK! Don't just make us do. Have some consideration. Your work is your life, not mine. So why are you depriving me of my life?

OK. I hear the song 4 minutes in the back ground. At least someone still has some consideration for the world...

Till next time...

No comments: