Wednesday, May 14, 2008

James Blunt Lost Souls Tour 2008 in Singapore


I caught James Blunt in concert and while I was expecting a man on stage strumming his guitar, I get more cos he communicated with his audience as well. He talked and joked and flirted with his audience and that added to the entertainment value. Amazing.
He even went off-stage and made a run in the crowd. This guy is out of his mind. Well, I happened to sit right by the aisle so I get to grab him up-close. No dirty grabs, just reached out my arm to him. That's not as bad as jumping at him like I planned to :P
Well it was a fun concert with good singing and performance. If only it's the same as the US league of the tour where he will perform with Sheryl Crow!!! That would be a real treat for the crowd.
Am I writing a concert review? haha... I am not a good reviewer of concerts. The last one I went to was No Doubt's some years back, like 10 years ago? That was a long time ago, wasn't it? Will it be another 10 years before my next one. Only time will tell. But if James Blunt comes back, it may not be that long...

No comments: