Well, I want to post something but there's nothing I know of.
Let's start as always with the time I wake up... 10am. Did a bit of reading - chemistry. Yeah as always I have to prepare myself for my teaching career. Switch in career - a wise move or not? beats me... not many are supportive of this move. Pharmacist do pharmacist work. I need variety even if it means doing a boring yet stressful job like teaching. The stress that is associated with teaching... I really hope I can handle it. I think I can. we'll see in a year's time.
I just want more regular hours and I am getting sick and tired of seeing customers and trying hard to please them. Serving others who don't really acknowledge my service - it kind of gets on my nerves after a while. I am not a salesman and i have no sales lines to follow but why do they have to treat me like I'm one. Some have no respect for me at all. Just because they pay, they think they own me. Unfortunately, I don't follow by that book so, well... I can't please most of my customers.
If customers want good service, they have to learn to be more graceful. They cannot behave like thugs and expect us to serve them like ladies and gentlemen. That is too contradictory to human nature. Good begets good and bad... begets bad...
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment